Corflute Signs Sunshine Coast
Corflute signs are a lightweight and cost-effective signage solution. Perfect for a wide variety of indoor and short-term outdoor uses. Our Corflute sign options can be printed using UV resistant inks and can also be printed on one or 2 sides. The 5mm thick Corflute will last between 1-3 years depending on exposure to sunlight and rain. Popular sizes for Corflute signs is A4, A3, A2, A1 and A0. The most common size is A1 or 600mm x 900mm which is used for Real Estate signs.
Corflute signage has been used for many years and are an affordable lightweight signage solution. They are utilised in many businesses and other associations, because they are perfect for :
- Menu boards
- Real Estate Signs
- Special event signage
- Directional and informational signs
- Indoor point-of-sale signs
- Temporary and promotional signage
Corflute Sign Ideas
Nprint can help with the design of your Corflute signs. Ask our team of graphic designers to help create the perfect sign, just for you. If you are designing your own Corflute signage, please supply us with a print ready PDF file. Keep in mind the hints and tips below, to make your sign stand out from the crowd:
- Use stripes, borders and additional lettering colours
- Adding a logo or graphic symbol
- Remember an image can replace 100 words
- Ensure your text is the correct size, and the font used is readable
- Using frames or stakes, or displaying on an easel
Installation of Corflute Signs
As experienced corflute sign suppliers on the Sunshine Coast, we can recommend the following installation options and tips :
- Self-supporting (with a cardboard easel)
- Suction cups
- Double-sided tape
- Framed and/or staked
- Wipe with warm water in the direction of the corrugations when cleaning.
- Do not leave corrugated signs in direct sun or in a hot car they may bow or bend if not laying flat.
- Do not leave Corflute signs in the rain
If you want the best corflute signs Sunshine Coast business owners can buy, then call us at Nprint today.